- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Thumbnails don't display in product page
14 years 3 weeks ago #65665
by CassHW
Thumbnails don't display in product page was created by CassHW
Hi there,
I've just upgraded to 1.6.
Now when I add an image to a product, the thumbnail doesn't display BUT it displays images that were already there prior to upgrade.
Here: horsewhispers.com.au/index.php/torsion-s...ld-standard-black-16
So the product already existed with some images. I just wanted to add new ones but they don't come up as thumbnails. However if you click on the image to start the slideshow, then they work ok.
In the admin back-end, they do show in the image section of the product page.
Thanks
I've just upgraded to 1.6.
Now when I add an image to a product, the thumbnail doesn't display BUT it displays images that were already there prior to upgrade.
Here: horsewhispers.com.au/index.php/torsion-s...ld-standard-black-16
So the product already existed with some images. I just wanted to add new ones but they don't come up as thumbnails. However if you click on the image to start the slideshow, then they work ok.
In the admin back-end, they do show in the image section of the product page.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65778
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Thumbnails don't display in product page
Hi,
Can you just try to delete all the picture of this product and then add all of them ?
Can you just try to delete all the picture of this product and then add all of them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65789
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Thumbnails don't display in product page
Hi Mohamed,
no I don't want to do that in case I can't get the photos back.
So I created a new product to test it instead.
at the time of the creation, I added the photos and saved it and they were fine. That is the thumbnails worked.
I then went back to the product and deleted the photos and added new ones. This is when it stops working. The thumbnails are broken.
no I don't want to do that in case I can't get the photos back.
So I created a new product to test it instead.
at the time of the creation, I added the photos and saved it and they were fine. That is the thumbnails worked.
I then went back to the product and deleted the photos and added new ones. This is when it stops working. The thumbnails are broken.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Thumbnails don't display in product page
Hi,
It must be because you had edited the file show_block_img or the file show_default or the file show. We had to do minor changes in them in order to handle the thumbnails better so you will have to revert your customizations via the menu Display->Views and then reapply them to the new version of the files.
It must be because you had edited the file show_block_img or the file show_default or the file show. We had to do minor changes in them in order to handle the thumbnails better so you will have to revert your customizations via the menu Display->Views and then reapply them to the new version of the files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65957
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Thumbnails don't display in product page
yes I had to do some changes you gave me because there were some issues with them originally
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65960
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Thumbnails don't display in product page
I've removed the customisation and didn't reapply it and it's all working fine now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds