Display weight
14 years 2 weeks ago #65766
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Display weight was created by lacasetta
Hi,
I updated to last version of hikashop.
I don't like to see the weight of the product on product page.
What can i do?
Also I don't like to see the setting of the number of product per page.
Can i blank it?
I updated to last version of hikashop.
I don't like to see the weight of the product on product page.
What can i do?
Also I don't like to see the setting of the number of product per page.
Can i blank it?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65774
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Display weight
Hi there,
Here are the lines to add in order to remove weight and pagination display. Just add it to the Hikashop front end css via System>Configuration>Display and by editing the css file:
Weight:
Pagination:
Here are the lines to add in order to remove weight and pagination display. Just add it to the Hikashop front end css via System>Configuration>Display and by editing the css file:
Weight:
Code:
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none;
}
Code:
.hikashop_products_pagination{
display:none;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: raysaca
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65860
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Display weight
Hi Eliot,
nice to meet you!
I did not understand very well.
I just have to add your code or have i to change the existed code with yours?
nice to meet you!
I did not understand very well.
I just have to add your code or have i to change the existed code with yours?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65915
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Display weight
Ok,
found by myself.
It works!
Thank you
found by myself.
It works!
Thank you
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66139
by solutions
Replied by solutions on topic Re: Display weight
Hi There
I am having the same problem with the update. I have checked the css as you explained it is already showing
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none;
}
BUT the weight is still displaying. Any ideas??
P.S. I think it ywould be good if this change was not included in the update
Thanks
Nigel
I am having the same problem with the update. I have checked the css as you explained it is already showing
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none;
}
BUT the weight is still displaying. Any ideas??
P.S. I think it ywould be good if this change was not included in the update
Thanks
Nigel
eliot wrote: Hi there,
Here are the lines to add in order to remove weight and pagination display. Just add it to the Hikashop front end css via System>Configuration>Display and by editing the css file:
Weight:Pagination:Code:.hikashop_product_weight_main{ display:none; }Code:.hikashop_products_pagination{ display:none; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66182
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Display weight
You should try this instead:
Indeed, considering the number of people asking about this we may add an option for this
Code:
.hikashop_product_weight_main{
display:none !important;
}
Indeed, considering the number of people asking about this we may add an option for this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66198
by lacasetta
Great idea!!!
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Re: Display weight
eliot wrote: Indeed, considering the number of people asking about this we may add an option for this
Great idea!!!
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds