- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
PayPal notification debug mode - Could not load an
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65792
by tracer
PayPal notification debug mode - Could not load an was created by tracer
Hi,
having troubles with PayPal payment, no other payment plugin is active.
Website sells serials via PaPal plugin and is running in english (set as main language) and german language.
When I am on the german part of the website and buy via PayPal, I receive a bill with serial. And in backend order status is "confirmed".
When I am on the english part of the website and buy via PayPal, I receive a bill without serial. And in backend order status is "created".
That does not happen every time.
I turned on the debug mode in PayPal plugin. This is the report: Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification
What's going wrong?
Regards,
Thomas
having troubles with PayPal payment, no other payment plugin is active.
Website sells serials via PaPal plugin and is running in english (set as main language) and german language.
When I am on the german part of the website and buy via PayPal, I receive a bill with serial. And in backend order status is "confirmed".
When I am on the english part of the website and buy via PayPal, I receive a bill without serial. And in backend order status is "created".
That does not happen every time.
I turned on the debug mode in PayPal plugin. This is the report: Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification Could not load any order for your notification
What's going wrong?
Regards,
Thomas
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by tracer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65856
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: PayPal notification debug mode - Could not load an
Hi,
The "could not load any order from your notification" is a message which is displayed when the "POST" is empty.
Paypal should be redirected by a plugin like the language filter or a system plugin.
It a logical that the order does not contain serial because the order have to be confirmed.
Orders "created" can't have serials so HikaSerial won't attached them.
With the language filter, there are some fixes like explain in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/3...ls-paypal.html#44077
It could be possible to modify the paypal plugin in order to force the language in the notification URL.
Regards,
The "could not load any order from your notification" is a message which is displayed when the "POST" is empty.
Paypal should be redirected by a plugin like the language filter or a system plugin.
It a logical that the order does not contain serial because the order have to be confirmed.
Orders "created" can't have serials so HikaSerial won't attached them.
With the language filter, there are some fixes like explain in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/3...ls-paypal.html#44077
It could be possible to modify the paypal plugin in order to force the language in the notification URL.
Code:
if(str_pos(HIKASHOP_LIVE, 'de/') === false)
$notify_url = HIKASHOP_LIVE.'en/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang='.$locale.$url_itemid;
else
$notify_url = HIKASHOP_LIVE.'index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang='.$locale.$url_itemid;
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tracer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66224
by tracer
Replied by tracer on topic Re: PayPal notification debug mode - Could not load an
Hi,
do I have to add this into a view or in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php?
And which line of code in existing file is the best to place this addition?
Regards,
Thomas
do I have to add this into a view or in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php?
And which line of code in existing file is the best to place this addition?
Regards,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66440
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal notification debug mode - Could not load an
It's in the plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php file and the line:
$notify_url = HIKASHOP_LIVE.'index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang='.$locale.$url_itemid;
$notify_url = HIKASHOP_LIVE.'index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=paypal&tmpl=component&lang='.$locale.$url_itemid;
The following user(s) said Thank You: tracer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66765
by tracer
Replied by tracer on topic Re: PayPal notification debug mode - Could not load an
Hi,
added the code, made one test buy in english and one in german version without errors. I will report future problems.
Regards,
Thomas
added the code, made one test buy in english and one in german version without errors. I will report future problems.
Regards,
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds