- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
product options
14 years 2 weeks ago #65909
by mohamed
product options was created by mohamed
I was looking at the config options in display and found some options in "Default parameters for products" one of the options is "Display 'Add to cart' button" and "Link to the product page". what do these mean. and it says default does that mean there is another place to change those settings for specific categories or something
The reason I am asking is that I want to show the add to cart button in the listing of all products without the need to go to the product page.
The reason I am asking is that I want to show the add to cart button in the listing of all products without the need to go to the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65987
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: product options
Hi,
You'll just have to :
- Go to your product listing page through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option to YES
- Set the "Link to the product page" option to NO
Hope this will help you.
You'll just have to :
- Go to your product listing page through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option to YES
- Set the "Link to the product page" option to NO
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds