- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Display Custom field in admin order view
14 years 2 weeks ago #65949
by Lbrown
Display Custom field in admin order view was created by Lbrown
I'm trying to add a specific custom field (location) to my admin order view. I have successfully added custom fields to the frontend views, but can not for the life of me get the admin view to work. help please!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66058
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display Custom field in admin order view
Please give more information on what type of custom fields you're trying to add and do a screenshot of your custom field so that we can see what is wrong with it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66069
by Lbrown
Replied by Lbrown on topic Re: Display Custom field in admin order view
I figured it out. Sorry for spamming you! For people looking to do this I found that the following code works well on BOTH front end and admin views.
Have tested this on order views in admin/frontend and checkout/cart pages on frontend.
Code:
<?php $class=hikashop_get('class.product');
$prod = $class->get($product->product_id);
echo $prod->INSERTYOURCOLUMNNAME;
?>
Have tested this on order views in admin/frontend and checkout/cart pages on frontend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds