- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
Number of products in the category view
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #66010
by vilo
Number of products in the category view was created by vilo
Good morning.
Want to use the table to show how the products in the category view. But I need to see the option of "number of products" in the table. Thus, it is not necessary to enter the view of the product to select the amount.
I have it set to enable "Show the number of products" but I can not appear in Category view. The "'add to cart' button" is also activated. I tested with several templates but is equal in all.
Can you do this? How?
Thank you very much from now
Want to use the table to show how the products in the category view. But I need to see the option of "number of products" in the table. Thus, it is not necessary to enter the view of the product to select the amount.
I have it set to enable "Show the number of products" but I can not appear in Category view. The "'add to cart' button" is also activated. I tested with several templates but is equal in all.
Can you do this? How?
Thank you very much from now
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by vilo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66132
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Number of products in the category view
Hi,
There is no option for that.
The option you're changing is for something else.
You will have to do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/24521...product-listing.html
There is no option for that.
The option you're changing is for something else.
You will have to do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/24521...product-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds