- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
Show no vat on front end and add vet in cart
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #66073
by chadders
Show no vat on front end and add vet in cart was created by chadders
Hi
I have tried to find the instructions for this, but with no luck
I simply want to have a vat exclusive price on the shop front end, but when the customer goes to the cart the vat is shown.
Can anyone direct me to how to create a default setting as I describe above?
Many thanks
I have tried to find the instructions for this, but with no luck
I simply want to have a vat exclusive price on the shop front end, but when the customer goes to the cart the vat is shown.
Can anyone direct me to how to create a default setting as I describe above?
Many thanks
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by chadders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66190
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Show no vat on front end and add vet in cart
Hi there,
You just to go in System>Configuration>Display and select "no tax" for the "Show taxed prices" option (first option on the list).
You just to go in System>Configuration>Display and select "no tax" for the "Show taxed prices" option (first option on the list).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #66196
by chadders
Replied by chadders on topic Re: Show no vat on front end and add vet in cart
Hi
Many thanks for the reply eliot, but I fear I hadn't explained properly. What I meant was that the price is showing the way we want in the product details (ie without tax) but then the tax is not being added on at checkout.
Many thanks for the reply eliot, but I fear I hadn't explained properly. What I meant was that the price is showing the way we want in the product details (ie without tax) but then the tax is not being added on at checkout.
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by chadders.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66206
by chadders
Replied by chadders on topic Re: Show no vat on front end and add vet in cart
Ha - found it!
I'd made a mistake in setting up the UK Tax zone. In the tax zone I had correctly added a sub zone which comprised the entire UK. However, that sub-zone was of the wrong type (it was a shipping zone rather than a country). Doh! Thanks for your attention (goes away to have a lie down in a darkened room.......)
I'd made a mistake in setting up the UK Tax zone. In the tax zone I had correctly added a sub zone which comprised the entire UK. However, that sub-zone was of the wrong type (it was a shipping zone rather than a country). Doh! Thanks for your attention (goes away to have a lie down in a darkened room.......)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66207
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Show no vat on front end and add vet in cart
Glad to see you found a solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds