Skip to main content

shipping cost based on amount of order

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #66181 by gbalda
I nedd to configure a shipping cost based on the amount of the order:

Eg 8 € up to 100 € amount due ... free above 100 € amount of the order

I need help, I don't see how you can configure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #66185 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you should just :
- Create a new manual shipping method for order with an amount between 0-99.99€
- Set the "Minimum price" to 0 and the "Maximum price" to 99.99
- Create another manual shipping method for order with an amount between 100-...€
- Set the "Minimum price" to 100€

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum