No products in categories
- afterburner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #6654
by afterburner
No products in categories was created by afterburner
Hello again,
I've another problem.
I have few products in 2 categories.
You can see products here:
alpha-industries.pl/produkty-alpha-w-sklepie.html
(this is link to HikaShop » Product / Listing)
but when I try to list category I can see only category but after clicking category icon or name there is no products inside.
alpha-industries.pl/sklep-alpha-industries.html
(link HikaShop » Category / Listing).
What I did wrong ?
I've another problem.
I have few products in 2 categories.
You can see products here:
alpha-industries.pl/produkty-alpha-w-sklepie.html
(this is link to HikaShop » Product / Listing)
but when I try to list category I can see only category but after clicking category icon or name there is no products inside.
alpha-industries.pl/sklep-alpha-industries.html
(link HikaShop » Category / Listing).
What I did wrong ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6667
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No products in categories
Please update to the latest version of hikashop and try again to create a category listing menu. We made it easier in the latest version and you should not have problems with it.
For previous versions, you had to create an additional associated products listing module for your category listing menu. It is now created automatically by hikashop with the latest version.
For previous versions, you had to create an additional associated products listing module for your category listing menu. It is now created automatically by hikashop with the latest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- afterburner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
15 years 7 months ago #6670
by afterburner
Replied by afterburner on topic Re: No products in categories
It works again. Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds