- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
content restriction?
14 years 2 weeks ago #66636
by Artress
content restriction? was created by Artress
Hello, I am wondering if there is a way or a plug-in that would only show certain products depending on the age of the user?
Like I plan on selling mature content. How could I filter it?
Thanks,
Mel
Like I plan on selling mature content. How could I filter it?
Thanks,
Mel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66637
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: content restriction?
Hi Artress,
I think that you can use the ACL on HikaShop, restrict the display of some products if the user is not in the group, for example, adult.
In the product edition page, you can restrict the display of the product depending on the user group.
I think that you can use the ACL on HikaShop, restrict the display of some products if the user is not in the group, for example, adult.
In the product edition page, you can restrict the display of the product depending on the user group.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66646
by Artress
That was quick! Thanks for the quick reply. I went to check and yes it has access levels but its available for the business and not essential. So, looks like I have to upgrade! lols :laugh:
Replied by Artress on topic Re: content restriction?
Xavier wrote: Hi Artress,
I think that you can use the ACL on HikaShop, restrict the display of some products if the user is not in the group, for example, adult.
In the product edition page, you can restrict the display of the product depending on the user group.
That was quick! Thanks for the quick reply. I went to check and yes it has access levels but its available for the business and not essential. So, looks like I have to upgrade! lols :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds