Custom Field Formatting?
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #6688
by hdracing
Custom Field Formatting? was created by hdracing
Good Morning,
I have added a custom field in the order process called Special Instructions and would like to add some space between the label "Special Instructions" and the textarea box. I can achieve what I want by using Firebug to change class="hikashop_contentpane", but can't find that class in the CSS file. How can I change the formatting of custom fields?
Thanks,
Ed
I have added a custom field in the order process called Special Instructions and would like to add some space between the label "Special Instructions" and the textarea box. I can achieve what I want by using Firebug to change class="hikashop_contentpane", but can't find that class in the CSS file. How can I change the formatting of custom fields?
Thanks,
Ed
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by hdracing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Field Formatting?
Hi,
You can add the CSS below in the config under the tab display in your front end CSS file:
#hikashop_checkout_additional_info label { margin-right: 10px; }
You can add the CSS below in the config under the tab display in your front end CSS file:
#hikashop_checkout_additional_info label { margin-right: 10px; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #6693
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Custom Field Formatting?
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by hdracing. Reason: Format text/image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6695
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Field Formatting?
That's actually not possible. You can either have it under the email field or the verify password field. There is no option in the plugin to display it below the country field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6697
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Custom Field Formatting?
Nicolas - I'm shocked! :ohmy:
That's the first question I've seen on the entire forum that you didn't have an answer for! :laugh:
Ed
That's the first question I've seen on the entire forum that you didn't have an answer for! :laugh:
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Field Formatting?
You can always edit the code of the plugin and make it work for your needs. It's in the file plugins/system/recaptcha.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds