- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with cart...
15 years 11 months ago #670
by neila
Problem with cart... was created by neila
Please take a look at my site here:
crystalstudios.net/debjohn/index.php?opt...ut=listing&Itemid=88
I cannot figure out why the cart has 2 free items already.. I thought i solved the problem by reinstalling , but i re installed again this time it's not working.
I cannot figure out why the cart has 2 free items already.. I thought i solved the problem by reinstalling , but i re installed again this time it's not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with cart...
I looked at your website and all your products have a price. The cart doesn't have any item. Maybe a session problem on your computer ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #695
by neila
Replied by neila on topic Re: Problem with cart...
What do I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with cart...
Please try to access your website with another browser. It you still have the problem, please copy/paste the exact URL where you have the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #697
by neila
Replied by neila on topic Re: Problem with cart...
Problem doesn't exist anymore. Thank you! This is a great component i,m going to rate it 5 stars in the forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds