I did a little disaster...
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #67226
by Teto
I did a little disaster... was created by Teto
Hello.
I used akeeba backup and Akeeba Kickstart to prepared a test environment with the data of the LIVE website.
In the TEST environment I updated Joomla, and other components and I also installed the last version of Hika (there was the 1.5.9 I installed the 1.6.0)
After two days of test and so on, i discovered that the TEST environment was using the Database of the LIVE environment... :S :pinch:
To restore the situation I used the last valid backup I have.
The problem is that the last valid backup is of yesterday (I know, this is another problem.... :blink: :blink: )but in the TEST environment I upgraded the Hika version 2 days ago.
All the other things at the moment are fine, but Hika says that the version is the 1.6.0 but I am pretty sure this is not true (because the LIVE env was using the 1.5.9)
Is there a solution?
May I just install again the 1.6.0 version?
I already did it, but then Hika crashed and I had to restore the website from the backup. :blink: so I prefer to ask you a confirmation.
Sorry for the disaster.... at least now I am more expert in restore procedure....
I used akeeba backup and Akeeba Kickstart to prepared a test environment with the data of the LIVE website.
In the TEST environment I updated Joomla, and other components and I also installed the last version of Hika (there was the 1.5.9 I installed the 1.6.0)
After two days of test and so on, i discovered that the TEST environment was using the Database of the LIVE environment... :S :pinch:
To restore the situation I used the last valid backup I have.
The problem is that the last valid backup is of yesterday (I know, this is another problem.... :blink: :blink: )but in the TEST environment I upgraded the Hika version 2 days ago.
All the other things at the moment are fine, but Hika says that the version is the 1.6.0 but I am pretty sure this is not true (because the LIVE env was using the 1.5.9)
Is there a solution?
May I just install again the 1.6.0 version?
I already did it, but then Hika crashed and I had to restore the website from the backup. :blink: so I prefer to ask you a confirmation.
Sorry for the disaster.... at least now I am more expert in restore procedure....
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Teto.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #67346
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: I did a little disaster...
Hi Teto,
Live 1.5.9 >> Test 1.5.9
update >> Test 1.6.0
backup from live = 1.5.9 >> Test 1.5.9 BUT displayed 1.6.0
Try to change the version in your database, in the table '#__hikashop_config" the row "version", set 1.5.9.
You can too try to install HikaShop via ftp:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
Live 1.5.9 >> Test 1.5.9
update >> Test 1.6.0
backup from live = 1.5.9 >> Test 1.5.9 BUT displayed 1.6.0
Try to change the version in your database, in the table '#__hikashop_config" the row "version", set 1.5.9.
You can too try to install HikaShop via ftp:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #67372
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: I did a little disaster...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #67379
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I did a little disaster...
No that's ok.
I checked your checkout and didn't had the display problem that you said you had in your email (screenshots).
So it seems that the problem is solved.
I checked your checkout and didn't had the display problem that you said you had in your email (screenshots).
So it seems that the problem is solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #67384
by Teto
Replied by Teto on topic Re: I did a little disaster...
You are right, now is fine. 
Tonight I will try to upgrade to the 1.6.0 version via FTP.
Thank you!!!!!
Tonight I will try to upgrade to the 1.6.0 version via FTP.
Thank you!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds