- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Better spacing on checkout page
14 years 1 week ago #67279
by boopoo
Better spacing on checkout page was created by boopoo
Hi there,
I would like to improve the spacing between sections on the final checkout page. I want to add a line of space between each separate section (please see the attached image).
Can you tell me which file I would need to edit in order to do that and what code I need to enter to create a line of space in php?
Thanks!
I would like to improve the spacing between sections on the final checkout page. I want to add a line of space between each separate section (please see the attached image).
Can you tell me which file I would need to edit in order to do that and what code I need to enter to create a line of space in php?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #67317
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Better spacing on checkout page
Hi,
You'll just have to edit the files (address and shipping in your case) of the ckeckout view through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you.
You'll just have to edit the files (address and shipping in your case) of the ckeckout view through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #67324
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Re: Better spacing on checkout page
Thanks Mohamed,
Sorry for the elementary question, but what code would I use to add a line of space in this php file?
Sorry for the elementary question, but what code would I use to add a line of space in this php file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #67334
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Better spacing on checkout page
The code that you'll have to use is :
one "<br/> will be one space.
Code:
<?php
echo '<br/><br/><br/>';
?>
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boopoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds