Skip to main content

Vertical Menu template (Artisteer) not working

More
14 years 1 week ago #67759 by srgank
Hello,

I'm having problems applying an artisteer made template to hikashop.
The problem is that I defined a category listing module as the tutorial explains ( tree view like ) and assigned it to the left web menu.
In the options of the module I just created I put the art-vmenu to replace the ul style but nothing but the style reamins the same.

Could somone help me?

Thanks

PD: Here the url: www.camperolo.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #67764 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you give screenshots of :
- your category listing page (through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus")
- your menu conffiguration (through "Cpanel->menu manager->menu items")

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #67774 by srgank

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hi,

Can you give screenshots of :
- your category listing page (through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus")
- your menu conffiguration (through "Cpanel->menu manager->menu items")


Sure, please find it attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #67912 by nicolas
In the hikashop options of your module, you need to change the option "Show sub categories" to "all sub categories" so that it displays the categories as an UL/LI list.
Actually it's using the accordion system of joomla which is not compatible with the styles of artisteer templates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #67951 by srgank

nicolas wrote: In the hikashop options of your module, you need to change the option "Show sub categories" to "all sub categories" so that it displays the categories as an UL/LI list.
Actually it's using the accordion system of joomla which is not compatible with the styles of artisteer templates.


Hi, I just changed the ooption to show all subcategories, the one I marked in the image attached. Now the header of the menu has style, but the list/subitems not. I look at the html code of the web and I found the ul/li struct that have to have the class art-vmenu and this is what I found ( attached ). I think the problem is that the class of the ul/li struct is not correct...But I really put art-vemnu in the option...

Any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #68124 by nicolas
Please try the order values of that option.
If you see the slider HTML, it's normal that the UL/LI styles do not apply to the HTML.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum