- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
No Login accepted after check Legals&Terms
14 years 1 week ago #68087
by Rolandus1
No Login accepted after check Legals&Terms was created by Rolandus1
Hi
I Use HIKA Shop and ExtendedRegistration Login.
When a user order a product, after the registration on the HIKa shop cart registration form, then he receives a email to click for confirmation.
Then the user ist logged-in directly and the registration can be done accepting the legal-and-terms I put on the last step before go to PayPal Services.
Now, when the user log-out and tries to log-in, then Joomla (or ExtendedReg) says, that there is no such user in the system.
I can see in ExtendedReg a param "Terms accepted". But there the new user is disabled, also the checkbox in HIKA to accepts legals and Terms do not give the param to ExtendedReg.
Now, before I ask the Support of Jvitals (ExtendedReg Component programmer), I wish to know where HIKA save the param of the checkbox i defined in HIKA -> configuration -> checkout -> checkout workflow - terms and conditions
In the customer overview or in the customer detail I can't see such a parameter.
Maybe I could change the template for the last step param for the accepted terms and conditions to the ExtendedReg plug to activete there the account.
I Use HIKA Shop and ExtendedRegistration Login.
When a user order a product, after the registration on the HIKa shop cart registration form, then he receives a email to click for confirmation.
Then the user ist logged-in directly and the registration can be done accepting the legal-and-terms I put on the last step before go to PayPal Services.
Now, when the user log-out and tries to log-in, then Joomla (or ExtendedReg) says, that there is no such user in the system.
I can see in ExtendedReg a param "Terms accepted". But there the new user is disabled, also the checkbox in HIKA to accepts legals and Terms do not give the param to ExtendedReg.
Now, before I ask the Support of Jvitals (ExtendedReg Component programmer), I wish to know where HIKA save the param of the checkbox i defined in HIKA -> configuration -> checkout -> checkout workflow - terms and conditions
In the customer overview or in the customer detail I can't see such a parameter.
Maybe I could change the template for the last step param for the accepted terms and conditions to the ExtendedReg plug to activete there the account.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #68176
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No Login accepted after check Legals&Terms
Hi,
There is no parameter for the customer since the terms and conditions checkbox on the checkout is for order creation, not user account creation.
The checkbox value is stored in:
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$status = (bool)$app->getUserState( 'com_hikashop.checkout_terms',0 );
But then you will have to ask Jvitals on how to save that value in the user on their end.
There is no parameter for the customer since the terms and conditions checkbox on the checkout is for order creation, not user account creation.
The checkbox value is stored in:
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$status = (bool)$app->getUserState( 'com_hikashop.checkout_terms',0 );
But then you will have to ask Jvitals on how to save that value in the user on their end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rolandus1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds