- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Simple "products to ship" report using widgets
I would like to create following simple report:
all products with order status confirmed sorted by ascending / descending with following displayed in each row:
product name, product quantity (optionally product category)
Currently I am able to configure following report:
all products with order status confirmed sorted by price (best or worst) with following displayed for each row:
product name, total price
Is it possible to modify the second report using just widget system so it resembles first report?
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can change the "type" of your report from "sales" to "orders" and that will give you the total quantity sold per product instead of the total amount.
The category name is not displayable here without modifying the code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We've been using this for a while and although it's better than nothing there still few changes I would like to make.
Is it possible to structure the report as follows:
Order Id / Product Id / Product Quantity (of the Product Id belonging to the Order Id) filtered by order statuses as necessary
What we're basically looking for is a way to quickly discern what products we need to ship (to which orders) as that helps us with doing our orders and/or with quickly turning out order from customer.
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm looking at the code right now but I'd like more information to see if this is possible.
First I'd like to know which widget you are using, a screenshot of your widget configuration may be helpful.
Then, what exactly do you imagine? Do you want orders to be listed for every product they contain? I mean, a row for each product in each order?
I'll try to do my best with these informations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
See screenshot below for my configuration of the report:
As for the what I would like to have would be following rows:
Order Id, Product Id, Product Category (optional), Product Quantity with option to filter report by order statuses as necessary, if you could then column sort the resulting list that would be golden.
So to answer your question yes I would like to how a row for each product in each order with identifier to which order the product belongs i.e:
Order 1, Product 1, 3 items sold
Order 2, Product 1, 2 items sold
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry for the time I took to answer.
So what you are asking for is currently not possible in Hikashop.
However, I'm looking at the code and there may be a way to do it but it's not that easy.
We'll see how hard this is to integrate and decide if we will or not add this functionality.
I'll let you know
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
eliot wrote: Hi there,
Sorry for the time I took to answer.
So what you are asking for is currently not possible in Hikashop.
However, I'm looking at the code and there may be a way to do it but it's not that easy.
We'll see how hard this is to integrate and decide if we will or not add this functionality.
I'll let you know
Understood, as it's something that I believe would be useful for other users I hope that this will get's priority
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.