- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Change Thumb SIze Under Main Image
14 years 1 week ago #68120
by MyWorld
Change Thumb SIze Under Main Image was created by MyWorld
On the product description page, the images below the main image is really tiny. How do I change the size of those images?
The smallest size that I have for images under Files/Images is 120px x 120px. The images on the product description page is alot smaller than that - so I'm not sure where that size is coming from.
Thank you!!
The smallest size that I have for images under Files/Images is 120px x 120px. The images on the product description page is alot smaller than that - so I'm not sure where that size is coming from.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #68131
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Thumb SIze Under Main Image
Here is the solution:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ling.html#thumbnails
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #68146
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Change Thumb SIze Under Main Image
BIG thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds