Skip to main content

Additional Order Status

More
13 years 11 months ago #68299 by doogledesign
I would like to create an additional order status for my client's website. The issue is they have orders that are shipped and that status is fine, but they also have orders that are picked-up and they would like a separate status for that. How would I accomplish this so that picked-up orders sends out a different email and tracking is different in the reporting?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68456 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Additional Order Status
Hi,

In the reporting, you would be able to create filter on order status and make difference between all statuses.

When an order is modified, it always use the "Order status notification".
So you have to modify the content with some PHP code in order to have specific content depending on the order status.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68467 by doogledesign
Hello Jerome,

Perhaps I am not explaining it correctly. See the image below:



I would like to create an additional status called 'picked-up'. Just as with other statuses, I would like to be able to customize the email message etc for this new status. I would like to associate this new status with orders which are not shipped but picked-up from my clients' store front.

Thanks,

Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68495 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Additional Order Status
Hi,

In the backend, you can go into "System => Order Statuses" and create a new status.
You can unpublished and reorder other statuses too.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68504 by doogledesign
OH! LOL! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum