- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Force A Menu on Checkout
13 years 11 months ago #69630
by jonblk
Force A Menu on Checkout was created by jonblk
Hi, I am trying to use the 'Force a menu on the checkout' option.
When I select a menu from the dropdown list I am not seeing it appear when I checkout.
Is there something additional I need to do after saving?
Thank you
When I select a menu from the dropdown list I am not seeing it appear when I checkout.
Is there something additional I need to do after saving?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #69672
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Force A Menu on Checkout
Hi jonblk,
In the integrated documentation the "force a menu on the checkout" function is explain:
In the integrated documentation the "force a menu on the checkout" function is explain:
Force a menu on the checkout : You can set here a specific menu where your users will be redirected when displaying the checkout page. That allows you to display different modules/templates on the checkout than on the rest of the shop. If you don't set it, the user will keep all the modules and templates of the rest of the store when displaying the checkout page.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds