- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Direct to Specific Page After Checking Out
13 years 11 months ago #69638
by jonblk
Direct to Specific Page After Checking Out was created by jonblk
Hi, when a user checks out and gets the message:-
"Your order is now complete"
"Thank you for your purchase"
"We will now process the credit card transaction and contact you when completed"
I would like them to be able to see an appointment scheduler underneath this message (which I have created as an article already)
Is it possible for this to be displayed? If it is possible, how do I do it?
Also, I would like a 'Next' or 'Continue' button to be displayed so the user can then go to a 'Confirmation of the Appointment' page.
If this is possible, how do I do it?
PS: I am a novice especially to HikaShop so please explain thoroughly.
thank You in advance
"Your order is now complete"
"Thank you for your purchase"
"We will now process the credit card transaction and contact you when completed"
I would like them to be able to see an appointment scheduler underneath this message (which I have created as an article already)
Is it possible for this to be displayed? If it is possible, how do I do it?
Also, I would like a 'Next' or 'Continue' button to be displayed so the user can then go to a 'Confirmation of the Appointment' page.
If this is possible, how do I do it?
PS: I am a novice especially to HikaShop so please explain thoroughly.
thank You in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #69663
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Direct to Specific Page After Checking Out
Hi,
1. You'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Payments method->'HikaShop credit card payment plugin'"
- Use/edit the "Information" option then you can maybe add your "appointment scheduler" after this message.
2. I think that you can maybe add your HTML code after your "Information" option.
Hope this will help you.
1. You'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Payments method->'HikaShop credit card payment plugin'"
- Use/edit the "Information" option then you can maybe add your "appointment scheduler" after this message.
2. I think that you can maybe add your HTML code after your "Information" option.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds