Skip to main content

How to remove CAD from product prices?

More
13 years 11 months ago #69959 by jeremynsl
In my cart and checkout page, the prices are listed like this:

CAD36.00

I don't want that. I just want it to look like

$36.00

How can I change that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70003 by Xavier
Hi,

To change that, you can go in HikaShop > System > Currencies, edit the Canadian currency and for the field "Format", replace the value "%i" by "%n".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70209 by jeremynsl
Thanks Xavier! That did it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159936 by chris4ol
Please, how can I removed the 'each' on price tag. $120.0 each. I want to remove the 'each'.

send reply to my email: softchris4ol@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159939 by Xavier
Hi,

You need to do a translation override on the key PER_UNIT to have PER_UNIT="".
hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179449 by haresh123
Hi

I want my Currency format like:

$7.00 CAD

is it possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179464 by nicolas
No. You can't have the symbol on one side and the code on the other side of the price. Both have to be on the same side of the price.
The following user(s) said Thank You: haresh123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum