Skip to main content

Add drop-down menu field to hika contact page.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70145 by Power_Man
Hi Nicolas,
I am wondering how to add a drop-down menu field to HikaShop contact Page?
I want to have several values in it . For example, Field Label (Subject) ,Values( General inquiry, Product info, Remittance No.).
Appreciate your help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70269 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no option for that.

Why not use a contact form extension for that ?
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/contact...edback/contact-forms

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70302 by Power_Man
I see :( . Ok I thought maybe there is some way to do it maybe through out custom fields or so. However, I look for joomla extension to do that.

Thanks Nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #70516 by nicolas
Well, nothing is impossible.
You can always customize the view and add the fields yourself and change the controller to handle the fields data and add them to the email.
But it will be far easier to use a contact form extension which is made to do exactly that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum