- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
how to move PER_UNIT?
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #7019
by mohairbears
how to move PER_UNIT? was created by mohairbears
Hi me again,
Can you advise how to move PER_UNIT to the front of the price i.e instead of "£5.99 per unit" to "per unit £5.99"
thanks in advance
Can you advise how to move PER_UNIT to the front of the price i.e instead of "£5.99 per unit" to "per unit £5.99"
thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7021
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
You can edit the file listing_price of the view product and add the code:
just after the code
and then change the code:
to:
Code:
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price)){
if($price->price_min_quantity<=1){
echo JText::_('PER_UNIT');
}
}
Code:
$class = 'hikashop_product_price';
and then change the code:
Code:
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity);
}else{
echo JText::_('PER_UNIT');
}
}
Code:
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity);
}
}
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 7 months ago #7725
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
Hi, can you please advise how to move the price from the end to the front i.e "when buying at least 5 £1.50" to "£1.50 when buying at least 5"
thanks in advance
thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
I've change d the instructions in my previous post so that the "when buying at least 5" stays after the price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 7 months ago #7732
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
Hi sorry I think you may have misunderstood my request.
I have at present on the page; from £1.70, when buying at least 5 £1.50.
I'm after; from £1.70, £1.50 when buying at least 5.
thanks
I have at present on the page; from £1.70, when buying at least 5 £1.50.
I'm after; from £1.70, £1.50 when buying at least 5.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7733
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
Why do you think I misunderstood you ?
I don't think so.
Normally the "when buying at least 5" is after the price in hikashop. But the change if code I told you about the first time change the order of botht he from and the "when buying at least 5". So, instead of that first version, using, those new instructions, you should have what you want.
I don't think so.
Normally the "when buying at least 5" is after the price in hikashop. But the change if code I told you about the first time change the order of botht he from and the "when buying at least 5". So, instead of that first version, using, those new instructions, you should have what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 7 months ago #7735
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
Hi, the new code has removed the "from" the singular price, I am just asking if it's possible to have "from" (was per unit) in front of the singular price and then the price £1.50 followed by text "when purchasing at least 5" etc.
No problem if it can't be done as I can just revert back to the original code.
thanks
No problem if it can't be done as I can just revert back to the original code.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7736
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
You probably didn't apply the modifications as I wrote them. Could you double check ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mohairbears
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 608
- Thank you received: 13
15 years 7 months ago #7737
by mohairbears
Replied by mohairbears on topic Re: how to move PER_UNIT?
Sorted, I had moved the last code to the top previously when I was trying to find the solution myself, now moved it back to where it should be and now works fine.
thank you.
thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds