- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
How To Request Custom Development Service
- tumbleweed
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70301
by tumbleweed
How To Request Custom Development Service was created by tumbleweed
What is the best way to request custom development service
from the HikaShop team?
I see the forum topic "Commercial Jobs" which seems to be
for use with 'outside' developers, but can I request custom
work specifically from the HikaShop developers?
from the HikaShop team?
I see the forum topic "Commercial Jobs" which seems to be
for use with 'outside' developers, but can I request custom
work specifically from the HikaShop developers?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by tumbleweed. Reason: to modify subject heading
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70350
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How To Request Custom Development Service
Hi tumbleweed,
To request a custom development service from the HikaShop team, you can contact us via the contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
To request a custom development service from the HikaShop team, you can contact us via the contact form:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds