- Posts: 63
- Thank you received: 1
product contact button with popup form?
I want the contact button on the product will be able to click the Headline and will Appear pop up inside him will be contact form.
Where should I put the php code to it?
What files need to edit?
If someone has an idea easier to love?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To do that, you have to edit the view "product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views and make the modifications inside the div "hikashop_product_contact_main".
The content of the contact form is in the view "product / contact".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use this code instead of the code in the "if(){}" in the "product / show_default" view:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
this code that you gave that what i need to do to create the pop up + the form inside ?
if it's okay for you to right the codes that i need to insert to paste the regular form in hika to a pop up form on click the button ... it will be great to all hika shop members..
(sorry my ability un php/javascript is not good )
milion of thankssss..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And it will work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Again as always, great support, fast and courteous! It makes all the difference between you and others in my opinion. Of course, in many levels above
Thank you and I will give you a Recommendations in joomla days that I go, Forums ,jed, etc. ...
have a nice day..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I also would loike to add tyhis function ality to my shop. However I am having trouble adding the code to the "product_show_default page.
I am unsure where to add it as when I have tried I get a 500 error on the product page.
THe bit I do not understand is exactly how I needs to be added to the area where the "If () {}" statement is.
Could you pelase post the change as it should lok?
CHeers
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The idea is to replace the line
The post of Xavier have 11 months old.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can edit the preload part of the "A contact request has been made" email (contact_request.preload.php) via the menu System > Emails for business edition or via FTP, but be careful if doing the edition via ftp, when updating the changes will be lost.
So in the preload part of the email you can add something like that:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would like to use the same form as a lightbox pop up. Since this post is more than 5 years old, wondering if there is any easier way of doing it now? Or do I have to modify the file like suggested 5 years ago?
If file needs to be modified, how can I make pop up as a full page lightbox? Please advise (sorry I have no coding experience!!). Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You would still need to edit the view file like suggested 5 years ago.
Which file to edit will depend on which contact button you want to change as there is both the button on the product details page and on the product listing.
To find which view file to edit, you can temporarily activate the "Display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and look at the page where you want to change the button:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Now supposing that you use the "default" product layout and that you're talking about the contact button on the product page, it's still the file product / show_default.php that you'll want to edit.
There you can replace the code:
Please also note that our support is to help you with the setup of your shop, not to do custom development work for free.
If you need more custom development work in the future you can use our contact form to discuss that with us:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks a lot for your time and help. As per your note, your solution did not work probably due to the template I am using as per your concern.
And sorry I did not realise that such a small feature which should be a part of basic hikashop functionality would fall under custom job category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<a rel="shadowbox" href ... and so forth
3by400, Inc.
3by400.com
Websites that Work, Marketing that Matters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Another alternative, when you don't use shadowbox for the image popup could be to use a modals ( extensions.joomla.org/extension/modals/ ) tag to generate the popup.
So it would be:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.