Skip to main content

Change display order of payment methods

More
15 years 7 months ago #7124 by chris711
How can I change the display order of the payment methods on the checkout page please?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackinthex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7125 by nicolas
You should be able to change the ordering of the payment plugins in the joomla plugin manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackinthex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7126 by chris711
Okay I sorted this - all the payment methods had a sort order value of 0 in the Plug-Ins database. I edited the SQL files manually and gave each payment module a unique ordering number - now the order of display will change okay.
Rgs
Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackinthex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum