- Posts: 136
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping options for certain products
13 years 11 months ago #71583
by jacorr27
Shipping options for certain products was created by jacorr27
Hi there,
Just wondering if it's possible to set a shipping option only to be displayed on a specific product?
For example I have larger items that have a choice of Standard or Express post. That's fine.
I also want to have a third option although only on some products, as they will be much lighter. I don't want my new third option to display all the time, just on certain products.
Thanks,
Jac
Just wondering if it's possible to set a shipping option only to be displayed on a specific product?
For example I have larger items that have a choice of Standard or Express post. That's fine.
I also want to have a third option although only on some products, as they will be much lighter. I don't want my new third option to display all the time, just on certain products.
Thanks,
Jac
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #71591
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Shipping options for certain products
Hi,
I think that you should :
- Use the "Use the prices per product" option of your manual shipping method.
- Set a price for each products through the "Shipping prices" tab of your products page
I think that you should :
- Use the "Use the prices per product" option of your manual shipping method.
- Set a price for each products through the "Shipping prices" tab of your products page
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacorr27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds