upgrade from J1.5 to J2.5
13 years 11 months ago #71602
by helenbn
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
upgrade from J1.5 to J2.5 was created by helenbn
Hi,
I have Hikashop 1.6.0 on J1.5.x and I want to bring that data into J2.5.x. I tried just installing Hikashop into a J2.5.x and then importing the database for Hikashop using my SQL interface but I did not see any data in the J backend.
What is the correct procedure?
Thanks,
Helen
I have Hikashop 1.6.0 on J1.5.x and I want to bring that data into J2.5.x. I tried just installing Hikashop into a J2.5.x and then importing the database for Hikashop using my SQL interface but I did not see any data in the J backend.
What is the correct procedure?
Thanks,
Helen
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71605
by helenbn
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
Replied by helenbn on topic Re: upgrade from J1.5 to J2.5
Well, today it worked. Thanks anyway!
Pretty Good Designs | prettygooddesigns.com | Hey, that's pretty good!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds