- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Page 404 displayed when clicking on carousel
- evo_webmaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #71606
by evo_webmaster
Page 404 displayed when clicking on carousel was created by evo_webmaster
I have set up two carousels on my home page - one is a slider of various products and the other is a list of the latest products uploaded.
When I click on one of the latest products, I am directed to the product page.
When I click on the same product shown on the slider, I get a 404 error.
I notice that the slider path to the product is simply .../index.php/product .... whereas the link from the latest products is .../index.php/component/hikashop/product ...
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
When I click on one of the latest products, I am directed to the product page.
When I click on the same product shown on the slider, I get a 404 error.
I notice that the slider path to the product is simply .../index.php/product .... whereas the link from the latest products is .../index.php/component/hikashop/product ...
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71841
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Page 404 displayed when clicking on carousel
Hi there,
First, are you sure you have the last version of Hikashop? It sounds like something we laready fixed.
However, if it's not the source of the issue, i'd to have a link to the website so I can take a look at it and found the problem
First, are you sure you have the last version of Hikashop? It sounds like something we laready fixed.
However, if it's not the source of the issue, i'd to have a link to the website so I can take a look at it and found the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page 404 displayed when clicking on carousel
The problem is probably that you didn't set a product listing menu in the "menu" option of your slider module. Because of that, joomla doesn't find the menu to display the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- evo_webmaster
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71983
by evo_webmaster
Replied by evo_webmaster on topic Re: Page 404 displayed when clicking on carousel
hi eliot,
site is at sportsspirit.evolutionsystems.com.au
Cheers
site is at sportsspirit.evolutionsystems.com.au
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72371
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Page 404 displayed when clicking on carousel
As I said, you need to change the option "menu" of your slier module to a hikashop product listing menu and that should solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds