- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping setup - no shipping on electronic downloa
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #71647
by conlippert
Shipping setup - no shipping on electronic downloa was created by conlippert
Hi,
I'm having a problem with how to setup my shipping. All my products ( except one ) need to have 15% added to the total cost for shipping. The electronic download does not have shipping so how do I set that up? I am using the manual shipping plugin and have the "use price per product" set to NO and "include virtual products" set to NO. Then I also have the "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product plugin" DISABLED.
Now all my products are showing a zero amount in the shipping.
I'm having a problem with how to setup my shipping. All my products ( except one ) need to have 15% added to the total cost for shipping. The electronic download does not have shipping so how do I set that up? I am using the manual shipping plugin and have the "use price per product" set to NO and "include virtual products" set to NO. Then I also have the "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product plugin" DISABLED.
Now all my products are showing a zero amount in the shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- conlippert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 11 months ago #71684
by conlippert
Replied by conlippert on topic Re: Shipping setup - no shipping on electronic downloa
Just got this to work. Added a value to the "weight" on each product of 1 and a zero weight on the electronic download product. In the Manual shipping module set "Use the prices per product" to yes and "Include virtual products price" to No and "15" in box labeled "Percentage". Disabled Plugin "HikaShop Shipping manual - Prices per product plugin". Also, if I removed the "Shipping" from the workflow since I don't really need any choices since I only have one but then I had a bug. The bug happened in the cart where if you change the quantity for a product and clicked on the "Refresh" icon next to the product all the shipping for all the products went away. So I added back the Shipping box in the Workflow and removed it's display in the CSS.
The whole electronic download/weight thing is not very intuitive so I hope the developers see this and fix this as a usability issue. Would much rather have had a simple checkbox on the product that indicated "no shipping on this item" rather than inferring the weight of zero. Considering my products and the shipping are not weight related in any way this was a half-day trying to figure this issue out.
The whole electronic download/weight thing is not very intuitive so I hope the developers see this and fix this as a usability issue. Would much rather have had a simple checkbox on the product that indicated "no shipping on this item" rather than inferring the weight of zero. Considering my products and the shipping are not weight related in any way this was a half-day trying to figure this issue out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds