- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
How to setup australian tax (GST)
13 years 11 months ago #71740
by critta
How to setup australian tax (GST) was created by critta
I am trying to set up tax for a new site. And having read through your forums I keep finding your solution of
"Go in System->Taxation, click on "manage rates" and create a new rate at 10%. Then, go back to System->Taxation and create a new tax rule and select your country, the tax rate, the tax category and save. Then, in your configuration make sure that the default tax zone is your country and then in each products, you need to select the default tax category.
Then the tax should be applied automatically to products prices on your front end."
I am using joomla 2.5.7
HikaShop Starter 1.6.0
And obviously it looks a little different. I can manage to set up a new tax rate. no problems. and i can even create a new tax category. but how do I apply the new tax rate to the new category?
Cheers
Jeff
"Go in System->Taxation, click on "manage rates" and create a new rate at 10%. Then, go back to System->Taxation and create a new tax rule and select your country, the tax rate, the tax category and save. Then, in your configuration make sure that the default tax zone is your country and then in each products, you need to select the default tax category.
Then the tax should be applied automatically to products prices on your front end."
I am using joomla 2.5.7
HikaShop Starter 1.6.0
And obviously it looks a little different. I can manage to set up a new tax rate. no problems. and i can even create a new tax category. but how do I apply the new tax rate to the new category?
Cheers
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71744
by critta
Replied by critta on topic Re: How to setup australian tax (GST)
Sorry i think i figured it out.
Cheers
Jeff
Cheers
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds