- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Disable registration and payment collection
13 years 11 months ago #72050
by EvH
Disable registration and payment collection was created by EvH
Hi,
I want to disable registration when people want to buy products. Does anybody know how to do this? I have the starter package, but is this the problem?
And anybody knows if it is possible to integrate a payment option where people can authorize us to collect the money from their account?
Thanks
Erwin
I want to disable registration when people want to buy products. Does anybody know how to do this? I have the starter package, but is this the problem?
And anybody knows if it is possible to integrate a payment option where people can authorize us to collect the money from their account?
Thanks
Erwin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72109
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Disable registration and payment collection
Hi,
I think that you will find your answer here for your first question:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...istration.html#71772
A commercial version is required.
I think that you will find your answer here for your first question:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...istration.html#71772
A commercial version is required.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds