- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Manual Shipping method doesn't work
- ihaveaquestion
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 11 months ago #72406
by ihaveaquestion
Manual Shipping method doesn't work was created by ihaveaquestion
Hello,
I've having a Problem with the Manual shipping plugin. I've set two shipping methods, one is free shipping for Germany and one is France. I want to set free shipping for customers in Germany and 15 Euros for customers in France. When I now set one shipping method with the tax Zone Germany and 0,00 Euro and one shipping method with the tax Zone France and 15,00 Euros, those methods will not show up in the buying process. There's just shown nothing. Not even a sign which says "no shipping methods available".
I also woundered why there's just the option "tax zone" and not "zone".
I've attached the configuration for Germany.
Thanks for help!
I've having a Problem with the Manual shipping plugin. I've set two shipping methods, one is free shipping for Germany and one is France. I want to set free shipping for customers in Germany and 15 Euros for customers in France. When I now set one shipping method with the tax Zone Germany and 0,00 Euro and one shipping method with the tax Zone France and 15,00 Euros, those methods will not show up in the buying process. There's just shown nothing. Not even a sign which says "no shipping methods available".
I also woundered why there's just the option "tax zone" and not "zone".
I've attached the configuration for Germany.
Thanks for help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72683
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Manual Shipping method doesn't work
Hi,
Is the shipping methods require that the products have a weight, have they a weight ?
Then, to display the shipping methods HikaShop need to know where the customer live to load the good shipping methods, so you have to set the step "Address" before the step "Shipping" in the checkout workflow in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout.
Is the shipping methods require that the products have a weight, have they a weight ?
Then, to display the shipping methods HikaShop need to know where the customer live to load the good shipping methods, so you have to set the step "Address" before the step "Shipping" in the checkout workflow in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72684
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Manual Shipping method doesn't work
Hi,
Can you try it with your Minimum/Maximum weight and Minimum/Maximum volume fields set to nothing or another value
?
And if they are not displaying, an you follow the FAQ and tell me if it works ?
Hope this will help you.
Can you try it with your Minimum/Maximum weight and Minimum/Maximum volume fields set to nothing or another value
And if they are not displaying, an you follow the FAQ and tell me if it works ?
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds