- Posts: 209
- Thank you received: 18
Additional product images breaking layout
15 years 7 months ago #7250
by JIK
Additional product images breaking layout was created by JIK
Hi
When I put additional images into a product, the layout of the product page is breaking. See here
It looks like I need a margin or something on the small_image_div. Not sure how to fix this.
Any help appreciated!!
When I put additional images into a product, the layout of the product page is breaking. See here
It looks like I need a margin or something on the small_image_div. Not sure how to fix this.
Any help appreciated!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Additional product images breaking layout
Hi,
Normally, that should not happen with the latest version of HikaShop unless you edited the file show of the view product. Is that the case ?
If it's not the case, I invite you to redownload the install package and update hikashop (or at least the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php )
Normally, that should not happen with the latest version of HikaShop unless you edited the file show of the view product. Is that the case ?
If it's not the case, I invite you to redownload the install package and update hikashop (or at least the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7252
by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Re: Additional product images breaking layout
Fabulous! Reinstalled the show.php file only and that fixed it!
Many thanks,
cheers
Many thanks,
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds