- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Update Table If Checkout is Successful
13 years 11 months ago #72502
by jonblk
Update Table If Checkout is Successful was created by jonblk
Good Day,
There is a table which I would like update when a user checks out.
Currently, the checkout page where a user enters their credit card information is MYSITE/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout.
There is a 'Next' button at the bottom right hand of the page.
When the user clicks this 'Next' button, I would like to update a separate table which I have created using php and mySQL. I only want to update this table if the checkout validation is successful.
Which file or files will I need to modify to accomplish this?
Which block of code will I need to place my statement in so my table will be updated if the checkout is successful?
Thank You in advance
There is a table which I would like update when a user checks out.
Currently, the checkout page where a user enters their credit card information is MYSITE/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout.
There is a 'Next' button at the bottom right hand of the page.
When the user clicks this 'Next' button, I would like to update a separate table which I have created using php and mySQL. I only want to update this table if the checkout validation is successful.
Which file or files will I need to modify to accomplish this?
Which block of code will I need to place my statement in so my table will be updated if the checkout is successful?
Thank You in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #72691
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Update Table If Checkout is Successful
Hi,
I think that you'll have to add your code in the "end" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template that you are currently using through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll have to add your code in the "end" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template that you are currently using through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds