Skip to main content

Payment Email

More
15 years 7 months ago #7261 by kellych
Payment Email was created by kellych
How do I create a custom email for when people purchase from our site? I was thinking I would put it somewhere in the languages, but I'm not quite sure where. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7262 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment Email
The texts in the email can be changed in the config under the tab languages by overriding the default translation strings.
However, if you want to personalize the structure of the email, then you will need to edit the email via the menu System->Emails (that feature is only available in the Business edition).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum