- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
Strange things happen using spanish language file
- many-feathers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 7 months ago #7293
by many-feathers
Strange things happen using spanish language file was created by many-feathers
I'm trying to setup Hikashop in Joomla 1.6 using the spanish languagefile, but for some reason front and back-end keep showing up in english. Only the Joomla Components menu items show up in Spanish. At first I thought I missed some setting somewhere, but when I use the override field in the spanish language file (to test I copied a string from the upper part to the lower part) the string DOES change. But when I copy the entire language file to the override field, everything goes back to english... ?!?
Anyway, Joomla and Hikashop seem to be using the correct language files, so is it possible there's an error in the language file? I went over it, but cannot find any missing quotation marks... I played around with encodings as well, but no luck so far...
Any ideas on this one? I'm using Hikashop 1.4.4 (language file 1.4.4).
By the way, I would be happy to help finetuning this languagefile...
Anyway, Joomla and Hikashop seem to be using the correct language files, so is it possible there's an error in the language file? I went over it, but cannot find any missing quotation marks... I played around with encodings as well, but no luck so far...
Any ideas on this one? I'm using Hikashop 1.4.4 (language file 1.4.4).
By the way, I would be happy to help finetuning this languagefile...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Strange things happen using spanish language file
On line 698 of the spanish language file you have the line:
DUPLICATE_ZONE="Zona ya utilizada”
and it should be:
DUPLICATE_ZONE="Zona ya utilizada"
(the double quote at the end is not valid).
We corrected that on our end and it works properly now.
DUPLICATE_ZONE="Zona ya utilizada”
and it should be:
DUPLICATE_ZONE="Zona ya utilizada"
(the double quote at the end is not valid).
We corrected that on our end and it works properly now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- many-feathers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
15 years 7 months ago #7317
by many-feathers
Replied by many-feathers on topic Re: Strange things happen using spanish language file
Great! I didn't notice that one... 
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds