- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 0
Adding a picture on the add to cart
15 years 7 months ago #7300
by meqrinda
Adding a picture on the add to cart was created by meqrinda
I am wondering how to add a picture on the add to cart.
On the productlisting I need it in 1 size but on the product page I need it bigger.
Is there an easy way to add the button as a image, that inputs the right link?
So when the customer clicks on it, they will add to cart?
On the productlisting I need it in 1 size but on the product page I need it bigger.
Is there an easy way to add the button as a image, that inputs the right link?
So when the customer clicks on it, they will add to cart?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7305
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding a picture on the add to cart
The input buttons can all be customized with CSS:
balajiramesh.wordpress.com/2008/09/06/bu...ound-image-with-css/
You could try with the class:
.hikashop_products_listing .button{
...button CSS on listing...
}
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .button{
...button CSS on product page...
}
balajiramesh.wordpress.com/2008/09/06/bu...ound-image-with-css/
You could try with the class:
.hikashop_products_listing .button{
...button CSS on listing...
}
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .button{
...button CSS on product page...
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7309
by meqrinda
Replied by meqrinda on topic Re: Adding a picture on the add to cart
Where?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7312
by meqrinda
Replied by meqrinda on topic Re: Adding a picture on the add to cart
Its in the Template.css I see.
But the images doesn´t show.
But the images doesn´t show.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by meqrinda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7314
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding a picture on the add to cart
Are you sure that you added your CSS properly ? Did you refresh your browser's cache ?
Could you post a link to the page ?
Could you post a link to the page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7315
by meqrinda
Replied by meqrinda on topic Re: Adding a picture on the add to cart
I added this in the templates.css
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .button{
background: white url(‘images/thebelcherbutton.jpg’) no-repeat top;
width: 800px;
height: 800px;
}
The product page I am testing on is:
www.infossa.dk/business/product/show/cid...egory_pathway-0.html
.hikashop_product_quantity_main .button{
background: white url(‘images/thebelcherbutton.jpg’) no-repeat top;
width: 800px;
height: 800px;
}
The product page I am testing on is:
www.infossa.dk/business/product/show/cid...egory_pathway-0.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7316
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding a picture on the add to cart
Two things:
1. You should use quotes like this around the image URL and not the quotes in the article I gave you: '
2. The url of your image is not valid. It should be ../images/thebelcherbutton.jpg (and make sure that you have the image in the images folder of your template)
1. You should use quotes like this around the image URL and not the quotes in the article I gave you: '
2. The url of your image is not valid. It should be ../images/thebelcherbutton.jpg (and make sure that you have the image in the images folder of your template)
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7318
by meqrinda
Replied by meqrinda on topic Re: Adding a picture on the add to cart
It worked, Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds