- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
change invoice address information
13 years 11 months ago #73104
by mschnyde
change invoice address information was created by mschnyde
Hi,
The way to show address information on frontend and backend is very simple, but I'd like to have on my backend all necessary information in the billing address frame, i.e. the Telephone number, but not on the invoice or shipping invoice.
When I disable the telephone on backend, it will disappear on backend and also on the invoice. Is there a way to hide it on the invoice and shipping invoice?
Kind regards,
Marco
The way to show address information on frontend and backend is very simple, but I'd like to have on my backend all necessary information in the billing address frame, i.e. the Telephone number, but not on the invoice or shipping invoice.
When I disable the telephone on backend, it will disappear on backend and also on the invoice. Is there a way to hide it on the invoice and shipping invoice?
Kind regards,
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #73108
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: change invoice address information
Hi Marco,
I think that you should edit the address_template file of the order view of the front_end template that you are currently using, and then delete this line :
Hope this will help you.
I think that you should edit the address_template file of the order view of the front_end template that you are currently using, and then delete this line :
Code:
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mschnyde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #73201
by mschnyde
Replied by mschnyde on topic Re: change invoice address information
Hi Mohamed,
Yes, I got it. It's the address_template, but from the backend template
Thank you very much for the hint.
Marco
Yes, I got it. It's the address_template, but from the backend template
Thank you very much for the hint.
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds