Discount Amount in Cart View
13 years 11 months ago #73864
by fudge4u
Discount Amount in Cart View was created by fudge4u
I have set up an auto load discount so that when people purchase a container of fudge, they get a $2 discount for each container they order ($7.00 regular price, $5.00 with the discount.) They can order any quantity. The discount is working fine for purchase of any quantity.
I will pose my question assuming a person has 3 containers of fudge in their cart, the Unit Price column shows the price as $5.00 in red and -$2.00 in black. Then in the Total Price column, it shows $15.00 in red and still -$2.00 in black. I think it will confuse people, because I think it should show the total discount ($6.00). Same situation in the cart module on the left.
See attached screen shot.
Is there a way to either remove the discount listed or to make it reflect the total of the discount?
Thanks so much for the way you support your product!
I will pose my question assuming a person has 3 containers of fudge in their cart, the Unit Price column shows the price as $5.00 in red and -$2.00 in black. Then in the Total Price column, it shows $15.00 in red and still -$2.00 in black. I think it will confuse people, because I think it should show the total discount ($6.00). Same situation in the cart module on the left.
See attached screen shot.
Is there a way to either remove the discount listed or to make it reflect the total of the discount?
Thanks so much for the way you support your product!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #74101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount Amount in Cart View
Hi,
You can add that CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration to remove the display of that discount there:
.hikashop_cart_module_product_price_value .hikashop_product_discount, .hikashop_cart_product_total_value .hikashop_product_discount{
display:none;
}
You can add that CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration to remove the display of that discount there:
.hikashop_cart_module_product_price_value .hikashop_product_discount, .hikashop_cart_product_total_value .hikashop_product_discount{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #74105
by fudge4u
Replied by fudge4u on topic Re: Discount Amount in Cart View
So specifically, which file will I add that line? The discount also shows on the product page, which I would like removed also.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #74383
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Discount Amount in Cart View
There is only one front end CSS file of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-config.html#css
For the product page, you can simply change the "show discounted price" option of the Display tab of the configuration.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...shop-config.html#css
For the product page, you can simply change the "show discounted price" option of the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #74520
by fudge4u
Replied by fudge4u on topic Re: Discount Amount in Cart View
Thank you very much! I was trying to find the file through the Display Drop-down Menu, but I overlooked the Display Tab. The solutions are exactly what I was looking for.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds