- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Am stuck with Error message 500
15 years 11 months ago #742
by scratch
Am stuck with Error message 500 was created by scratch
Spent today looking at HikaShop. Installed ok and havegot hang of creating product putting category etc etc.
BUT, I'm stuck and need a shove in the right direction please, before I pull anymore of my hair out.
It is probably me and I'm not doing something right but I can't get to checkout.
Can add product to cart no problem but then when I try to "proceed to checkout" it all falls over and I get an error
" Error:500 Layout "fields" not found"
I have turned on paypal module and shipping module.
Am confused
BUT, I'm stuck and need a shove in the right direction please, before I pull anymore of my hair out.
It is probably me and I'm not doing something right but I can't get to checkout.
Can add product to cart no problem but then when I try to "proceed to checkout" it all falls over and I get an error
" Error:500 Layout "fields" not found"
I have turned on paypal module and shipping module.
Am confused
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Am stuck with Error message 500
Hi,
Indeed, that's a problem in the 1.3.0 on the starter version for new installs only. You can correct the problem by removing the string "_fields" in the checkout workflow option on the configuration of HikaShop. We will publish a new package without the problem during the next hour.
Thanks for reporting the problem.
Indeed, that's a problem in the 1.3.0 on the starter version for new installs only. You can correct the problem by removing the string "_fields" in the checkout workflow option on the configuration of HikaShop. We will publish a new package without the problem during the next hour.
Thanks for reporting the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 11 months ago #777
by scratch
Replied by scratch on topic Re: Am stuck with Error message 500
Thank you - all sorted.
Am liking the product so far makes a change from VirtueMart - keep up the good work
Am liking the product so far makes a change from VirtueMart - keep up the good work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds