Skip to main content

Download Images

More
13 years 11 months ago #74734 by lotus7
Download Images was created by lotus7
I cannot find the the folders containing the product images and I waant to download a copy of all my product images with FileZilla. Can anybody tell me where the folders might be? I'm using Joomla 1.5.23

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #74745 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Download Images
Hi,
You'll find this folder through "'Your website'/media/com_hikashop/upload" .

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #74767 by lotus7
Replied by lotus7 on topic Re: Download Images
Yes! thank you I found them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum