Skip to main content

Show only one price

More
13 years 11 months ago #75015 by holm76
Show only one price was created by holm76
We have our next shop a variety of customer groups.
Therefore, we also have different prices depending on the individual group. But when you log on to the page as a customer in a group, the price of "all", it's private customer is defined as any.

Is it possible to show only price for the group you log in as?

Another thing is VAT, for our customers are price with VAT indifferent. Therefore, we want to show the price for them, but with VAT to private customers.
Right now I have chosen to be displayed with or without the prices, but it can be made so it depends on the customer group?

I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #75025 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

1. Sure, it's possible you'll have to use ACL to allow just your customer's group to see or not a product price.

PS : ACL are available in the business version of Hikashop.

2. I don't think that it's possible because this setting is managed through the global configuration "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display->'Show taxed prices'"

Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #75042 by holm76
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Show only one price
@1 - We have the business version.
So how does it then working, because the way we are doing it now, it works, but it shows the "all" price also..?
Do I have to set the prices to guest etc and delete all?

@2 yes and i know that.. My hope is that you have an idea to it.. But if it's not are its ok, just a question ;)

I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #75061 by Mohamed Thelji
You'll just have to create another group with your customer and set a price for this group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum