Skip to main content

order status does not change after the paypal paym

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #75482 by colombopirata
Hello and sorry for my bad English.
My problem is that after a paypal payment status of 'order does not change to confirmed but it is created. I have read many answers on this forum but I could not solve my problem help me I'm going crazy.





Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by colombopirata.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #75774 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #76874 by colombopirata
ok solved. The server altervista not receive responses ipn I had to move my site :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum