- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Table named "jos_hikashop_click_view" in database
13 years 10 months ago #76490
by glemon
Table named "jos_hikashop_click_view" in database was created by glemon
I have moved my website, and copied all the tables over to an new database. When importing tables into the new database, i have an error message. All tables are ok, exept one. Table with name jos_hikashop_click_view. Do I need this table? (I think i read in a forumthread that this can be deleted???)
The site seems to work as it should.
The site seems to work as it should.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76584
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Table named "jos_hikashop_click_view" in database
Here is the SQL request to insert this table view, I don't think that you need that table, but we never know.
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__hikashop_click_view` (`order_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',`order_number` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '') ENGINE=MyISAM /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci*/;");
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds