multi cart on an user group.
13 years 10 months ago #77299
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
multi cart on an user group. was created by lacasetta
Hi.
I'd like to Know if there is a way to allow some user to fill a cart for each one of them; then all the carts have to turn into only one cart.
The users are members of one group.
I'd like to Know if there is a way to allow some user to fill a cart for each one of them; then all the carts have to turn into only one cart.
The users are members of one group.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #77365
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic multi cart on an user group.
Hi,
I am not sure I understood your request.
Do you mean a cart which would be shared with every account from a specific group ?
Regards,
I am not sure I understood your request.
Do you mean a cart which would be shared with every account from a specific group ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77391
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic multi cart on an user group.
yes,
each user from a specific group fill its own shopping cart.
Then (from my backend) I should be able to turn all the single cart into one single shopping cart of the group.
each user from a specific group fill its own shopping cart.
Then (from my backend) I should be able to turn all the single cart into one single shopping cart of the group.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77410
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic multi cart on an user group.
Hi,
It's a special functionality, actually we have a lot of things to implement.
This kind of project is unique, so I think that you should ask this kind of development in the Commercial Jobs section of this forum.
Regards.
It's a special functionality, actually we have a lot of things to implement.
This kind of project is unique, so I think that you should ask this kind of development in the Commercial Jobs section of this forum.
Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lacasetta
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds