- Posts: 86258
- Thank you received: 14238
Err: total of your order is too low for all the...
14 years 1 month ago #63460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Err: total of your order is too low for all the...
Hi,
That's normal.
With an order below $99, the manual shipping method your created is not available since it has a minimum of $99, and the UPS shipping rates cannot be calculated without an address.
So before logging in, there is no address and thus that error message.
The solution is to change your checkout workflow (in the configuration) so that the shipping selection is on a second step of the checkout, after the user has logged in.
That's normal.
With an order below $99, the manual shipping method your created is not available since it has a minimum of $99, and the UPS shipping rates cannot be calculated without an address.
So before logging in, there is no address and thus that error message.
The solution is to change your checkout workflow (in the configuration) so that the shipping selection is on a second step of the checkout, after the user has logged in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63601
by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Re: Err: total of your order is too low for all the...
Nicolas,
The order is cart, login, terms, address, shipping.
So the order does appear to be correct.
Unless I'm missing something -- I think the answer is for me to change the wording to
Your Shipping Options will be presented after you have entered your Shipping Address.
If that is the case, where might I find the wording for the error message, please.
The order is cart, login, terms, address, shipping.
So the order does appear to be correct.
Unless I'm missing something -- I think the answer is for me to change the wording to
Your Shipping Options will be presented after you have entered your Shipping Address.
If that is the case, where might I find the wording for the error message, please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63602
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Err: total of your order is too low for all the...
I'm not talking about their order but about having them on separate steps.
You can also change the wording if you want. Like for any text in HikaShop you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
You can also change the wording if you want. Like for any text in HikaShop you can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63604
by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Re: Err: total of your order is too low for all the...
I changed the order to
login address shipping
next step
terms payment coupon cart
next step
status field (not sure what field means)
And all now is fine. Thank you Nicolas. I was most definitely not understanding the implications of having multiple steps in the checkout process.
login address shipping
next step
terms payment coupon cart
next step
status field (not sure what field means)
And all now is fine. Thank you Nicolas. I was most definitely not understanding the implications of having multiple steps in the checkout process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds