- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Err: total of your order is too low for all the...
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods.
manual shipping method in place with the method itself and sub items (standard and express) enabled, my paypal account is in the settings, i changed regular paypal url to sandbox. the item has a weight within the shipping settings. everything seems to be there but still wont take me to checkout. and i have the latest release i.e. as of October 30, 2010. is there anywhere a free hika shop template?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you require a shipping and that there are no shipping methods available, the system won't let you proceed to the next step. That's normal. If you just have shipping methods for your own country because you don't won't to handle international shipping, you wouldn't want to have users being able to order if no shipping methods is available in their area.
for the minimum amount per order -> It could be a bug indeed. We will look at that more in depth tomorrow. It's time to go to bed now here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vegan_dude
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This client using HikaShop Essential and delivers her meals personally, so we are using the manual shipping with zones created as zip codes.
In the config area, I have YES = Force shipping regardless of weight, and
Auto select default shipping and payment methods = YES
Per this forum post, www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...by-price-solved.html , I am setting the minimum price $$ = 50.00.
This is set for 69 zip code entries, by the way.
Yet the program does NOT respect this limit (it's telling me my order is under $50 when it's $70).
Do I need to set a maximum price as well?
Or is the system confused that ALL of my zip codes have minimum price of $50?
ALSO, it is no longer pre-selecting my delivery method. As a test, I set for manual shipping zip code 98115. I have also set the min and max zip codes as 98115, so it should include this zip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-question.html#21806
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried that as well...
I have set my sample user's billing address to zip code 98291
Force shipping regardless of weight = YES
I have UNpublished all methods except 98291
So params are:
Include virtual products price = YES
Minimum price:$50.00
Minimum post code:98291
Maximum post code:98291
Zone:Washington
PUBLISHED (all others are UNpublished)
And I still get the same message:
The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods
Shouldn't that work?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It appears the ONLY way to order now is to remove the minimum price...
Is there another way to prevent an order < $50 that is more global?
Applying them to 69 zip codes is a major chore.
The reason I set these up by the way, is the client was going to charge different amounts to deliver depending on the distance, then she just made them $10.
Additionally, if a zip code is not found, they get a no shipping methods for that zip code type message.
We are also planning a short form to query in the jos_hikashop_shipping, so customers know if they can be delivered to.
Maybe I am mis-using the software, or am I within your range of uses?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I upgraded (just in case you did not see that above).
As a test, I UNPUBLISHED all other shipping methods.
And created one for called "_ All Zip Codes"
So params are:
Include virtual products price = YES
Minimum price:50.00 <--- IS THIS THE CORRECT FORMAT? I HAVE TRIED WITH $, WITH DECIMAL, WITHOUT, ETC. SAME SAME
Minimum post code:98000
Maximum post code:98999
Zone:Washington
PUBLISHED (all others are UNpublished)
Force shipping regardless of weight = YES
I cleared cached and cookies...
I still get the message: The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods
Is there a more global way to set this rather than within each zip code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's strange, I also reproduced the problem on your website but not on one of our test websites.
I'm not following you. If the shipping price does not depend on the price of the order but on the location (ie zip code/zone) there is no need to set a minimum price in your shipping methods. And thus, you just have to remove the minimum price limitation on the shipping methods. It's almost impossible to change with one query as the field is serialized. So you will have to do it one by one.
There is no way to change it for all the shipping methods at once. The data is stored in the field shipping_params of the shipping table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The shipping price in this case does X things:
1) Set a minimum total price for the order ($50) ~ Is this the ONLY way to do this?
2) Sets a delivery charge for the zip code
3) Is a database table for a query in case the customer is curious IF we deliver to their zip code
So am I setting $50 is the correct place??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
IF so, not sure where else to set a minimum order total?
I have attached the jos_hikashop_shipping.sql INSERT dump (data only, no table structure) in case it will assist you in any tests.
Hmmm... could not upload .sql file. I can send it to you if you want it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have a minimum order total of $99 for free Standard Ground Shipping Shipping Method in continental US
Include virtual products price - yes
I have a minimum price of 0 set in the UPS Shipping Method
There is no virtual products option in UPS
Following message appears when total is below $99:
The total of your order is too low for all the possible shipping methods
HOWEVER, after login, the error disappears and shipping location correctly calculates charges.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.