- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How to edit notification e-mails for order status
13 years 10 months ago #77859
by mishaphil
How to edit notification e-mails for order status was created by mishaphil
Hi,
How can I edit the notification e-mails that are sent when order status changes to "confirmed"?
Currently all I see is this:
========================================
A Authorize.net notification was received with the status Accepted. The order is now confirmed.
This notification was for the order B3P6 on the website XXXXX.com
You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
XXXX.com
=========================================
Instead of going to log in to the control panel I want to see right in the e-mail the following info:
1. Date of Purchase
2. Name/e-mail/address of Buyer
3. List of Products bought
4. Order total
I have lots of product on my website and the current format of notifications is extremely confusing and time consuming to keep track of sales data. Can anything be done to edit these notifications?
Thanks.
How can I edit the notification e-mails that are sent when order status changes to "confirmed"?
Currently all I see is this:
========================================
A Authorize.net notification was received with the status Accepted. The order is now confirmed.
This notification was for the order B3P6 on the website XXXXX.com
You can access the order details directly by clicking on the link below after logging in your back end:
XXXX.com
=========================================
Instead of going to log in to the control panel I want to see right in the e-mail the following info:
1. Date of Purchase
2. Name/e-mail/address of Buyer
3. List of Products bought
4. Order total
I have lots of product on my website and the current format of notifications is extremely confusing and time consuming to keep track of sales data. Can anything be done to edit these notifications?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77874
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to edit notification e-mails for order status
Hi,
To edit the content of the email sent, you can edit the mail "Order administrator notification " in HikaShop > Emails.
This is available in the business version of HikaShop.
To edit the content of the email sent, you can edit the mail "Order administrator notification " in HikaShop > Emails.
This is available in the business version of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds